Kyle Richards was rushed to the hospital after being stung by bees many times! The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star accidentally walked into a beehive and she needed medical help!
After the incident, the celeb took to social media to share the story of what happened with her fans.
In fact, she even shared surveillance camera footage of the whole thing, as well as pics from the hospital.
As it turns out, the bees that attacked her were on her property and being stung posed a great threat to her life since she is allergic to bees’ venom.
‘So this happened yesterday. I walked into this hive of bees and was stung multiple times. If you know me, you know I’m allergic to bees and I am terrified of them,’ she told her followers.
One of the clips she posted shows the reality TV star running on her patio and screaming for help.
She can also be seen pulling one of the bee stingers out of her hand and running in a circle before finally jumping into her pool in an attempt to get rid of the bees.
View this post on Instagram
‘I can laugh at this now, but what you cannot see is that they were in my hair and literally chasing me. My family was not home and for whatever reason the people that work for me could not hear me screaming for help. My landline would not dial 911 and my epi pen was defective and would not open,’ Kyle went on to write.
Alongside a pic of the star lying in a hospital bed with an oxygen mask on, she also wrote about the lesson she’s learned from this, seemingly trying to help others in the same situation.
She said that: ‘I share this story with you because I sometimes do not bother to take my epi pen with me. I also do not know why I could not get it to work. It is important to look on youtube and watch videos of how to use it. There’s different types and they each work differently. But always call 911 even if you’re able to use your epi pen as they have to use other medications to help breathing etc.’